I picked up the vaccines last night to get the kittens their second set. The rescue coordinator said that if Nevada weighed enough, he could be neutered today and to drop him off in the morning.
OK, so I tried that. Except he didn't have an appointment. And they wouldn't do the surgery anyhow as it wouldn't be a normal neuter. See, Nevada is a chryptorcid (his testicles haven't descended). Great.... So they want to wait a couple of months for him to get a little bit bigger.
I am going to have these kittens forever.... All this since I found a 2 week old kitten under a set of stairs and felt she needed a feline family.
I am blaming Bug..... (LOL)